Delightful jelly and yoghurt with fruits to enjoy, use for a party or to entertain guests. Make in a slanted style or in a gradient layered style.
- Strawberry jelly packet,
- Lemon jelly packet ( to make the layered jelly style),
- canned fruit or fresh fruits,
- Yoghurt- Natural yoghurt
- boiling water,
- Electric kettle
- Kitchen scissors
- Disposable cup
- Drinking Tumbler/glass cup
Step 1: Boil water in a kettle. Cut the strawberry jelly in a bowl.
Step 2: Pour water on the jelly and mix until the jelly dissolves. NOTE: don’t make the jelly too light because we need it to set firmly(To take shape).
Step 3: Cut a part of the disposable cup. Pour the jelly into the glass. Place glass in a slanted position on the disposable cup and then put inside the fridge( the ridge at the base of the fridge prevented the glass from slipping).
Step 4: When jelly is set, Put the yoghurt inside(this fills the empty slanted side of the glass).
Step 5: Add fruits to garnish the jelly and yoghurt delight.
To make the layered jelly
- After mixing the jelly in step 1 and 2 , pour the jelly into a glass and leave in the fridge to set.
- Following step 1 and 2, mix the lemon jelly .
- When the strawberry jelly in the glass is set, add the lemon jelly mixture and put in the fridge to set
- Add the yoghurt to the jelly and garnish with fruits.