Don’t forget to vote for the favourite designs in the Solar Eclipse design challenge by Spoonflower because Voting for the Spoonflower Eclipse design challenge closes on the 1st of August 2017 at 3PM EDT.
Read the press release below.
Solar Eclipse Details
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, July 25, 2017 at 3 PM EDT.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI in a fat quarter size (21” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 25 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- 07/07/2017: Submissions open
- 07/25/2017: Submissions close at 3pm EDT
- 07/27/2017: Public voting opens
- 08/01/2017: Public voting ends at 3pm EDT to determine top 25 entries
- 08/03/2017: Spoonflower will announce the winner