KEEPSAKE FAVOUR TOPPER BOX
Keepsake embossing board: celebration
Keepsake embossing ball tool
A4 x2 cardstock cream
Green ribbon 7mm x 1 metre
Box making template
3D sticky foam pad
A5 pattern paperA6 gold mirror cardstock
Rose flower picture x 2
- Using the box making template,
cut out the box shape from the cream cardstocks.
(do not glue box)
- Glue the A5 pattern paper to half front of the box.
- Cut a slit on each edge of the box (the border
of the pattern paper and box), slot the ribbon
through slit and tie. Also use a dab of glue
to attach the ribbon. Knot ribbon into a bow.
- Place A6 gold mirror cardstock on
embossing board, emboss and cut the small
oval with petal shape.
- Place rose picture on the small oval,
emboss and cut out. Glue it to
the oval of mirror card.
- Cut out the rose from the second picture,
Place 3D sticky foam pad at the back
and layer it over design
- Apply glue to back of topper,
Place it on top of box. Assemble
box together and glue in tabs.