KEEPSAKE CARDMAKING SCENERY
Keepsake embossing board: celebration
Keepsake glitter ball tool
Gold peel off sentiments: hugs
Gem stones: flower x5
Green cardstock A6
Ribbon: organza blue
Olive green paper for lawn
Sky blue paper for cloud
A5 card or A4 card folded in half
Pattern pink card A6
1. Emboss the flower design from the
floral swirl and cut out (make five(5) flowers)
From the green card cut leaf shape and
strip for stem ( cut five (5) stems, ten (10) leaves).
2. Glue the sky blue pattern paper or card
to top of A5 card. Glue the olive green paper
to half of the A5 card front to act as a lawn.
( tip let it slightly overlap the sky blue paper)
3. Glue the stems and leaves to the card as desired.
4. Glue the flower to the stem, glue gems to
centre of the flower.
5. Tie ribbon to card
6. Place gold sentiment on top of card.