A free tutorial on how to make this quick baby bib handmade greeting card for a new baby.
Here is the template in PDF baby bib templates and card
The bib design can be scanned into the computer and cut out with a digital cutter like the silhouette cameo.
You can also cut the bib with a craft knife or scissors.
Baby Pink cardstock A4
Hot pink cardstock A4
A4 white cardstock or A5 card
Baby bib printable template.
Ribbon 3mm width, 1/2 meter length
3d sticky foam pad
1. Cut A5 size of card from the hot pink and baby pink cardstock. Cut out about 5mm from the width and length of the hot pink card. Cut out 10mm from the width and length of the baby pink card. Using wet glue, layer this card as shown in the picture below.
2. cut out the baby bib pattern and sentiments from the remaing A5 pink (Hot pink and baby pink) cardstock.
3. Layer the sentiments on each other as shown in the picture. Use a liquid glue to stick it in place.
4. With a liquid glue, attach the smaller bib (baby pink) to the larger bib.
Place 3d sticky foam pad at the back (use liquid glue if desired).
5. Place sentiments and bib on front of card. Glue bow to bib.
Photo credit: Anino Ogunjobi