Cake Craft & Decoration magazine Issue 204, November 2015 is out! The most wonderful Christmas Cakes! This issue of cake craft and decoration magazine is filled with;
- Sugarcraft masterclass – Regency Bauble: Discover the delights of bas relief and piping techniques on a spectacular Regency bauble Christmas cake.
- Festive postbox: Practice your airbrushing and modelling skills with this great tutorial.
- Luxury gold leaf Christmas wedding cake: Best in show winner Hayley Wisken, showcases delicate piped string and gold work techniques on her wedding cake.
- Lovebird wedding cake: In part 2 discover how wafer paper can be crafted into a pretty lovebird.
- Sugar flowers for beginners: Learn veining, dusting and how to make stunning stamen centred Christmas roses.
- White tower Christmas cake: Use trendsetting wafer paper and gold accents to create a stunning Christmas cake design.
- Shoe celebration: Create an avant-garde easily adaptable, lifesize strappy sandal sugar model.
- White and gold Christmas: On trend burlap and elegant flowers give exquisite sophistication to this inspired cake.
- Sugarcraft masterclass—Regency bauble: Discover the delights of bas relief and piping techniques on a spectacular Regency bauble Christmas cake.
- Christmas baubles: Find out how to use our subscription offer to make decorated cupcakes, cookies and Christmas cakes with amazing results.
- Owl always love you! Easy sugar layering techniques are used to make this fun Christmas cake.
- Sugar skills school: Silicone moulds: how to use commercial moulds or make your own to achieve truly inspiring results.
- Cake boutique: Tracey Mann shows how to make a versatile chocolate champagne bottle celebration cake.
- and much more Inspiration & Features.
Get ready this Christmas with the November edition of Cake Craft & Decoration. Inside this issue: learn how to make your own pair of sugar shoes, improve your royal icing skills, embellish with gold leaf, festive modelling and create your own sugar poinsettia.
Click here to buy your copy of November Cake Craft & Decoration.