Brown monochrome is our colour palette of the day! Tonal colour palette for you to work with.
I will be using two colours in this palette to knit a fair-isle gown( hound’s tooth) for myself; picture of the knitwear will be posted, when I am done.
Two to three of this colours will be used to knit a stripe welt for a knitwear (look-out for it, in our knitwear of the week).
Don’t be limited; release your creativity with the use of these colour palette.
Use it in
- designing motifs (seamless repeats, half brick, or mirror repeats.
- Parchment crafts,
- Home décor,
- Fashion/dressing up,
- Knitting: machine knitting/hand knitting,
- Fabric designing,
- Digital crafting/computer crafts,
- Celebrations; parties,weddings,baby showers,
- Favour bags/gift bags making,
- and much more.
Colours can be used singly or combine to make beautiful stripes , colourful motifs,patterns and much more.
Have fun using this colour palette. Tag me on twitter, Instagram or send me your pictures (Link to our social media site is on the right-hand tool bar
Have fun combining the colours!
Leave a Reply