Happy New month Everyone!
This is the third (3rd) month of the year.
With Mother’s day and Easter day coming up soon, this month is filled with lot of celebrations. (Some celebration dates are listed below).
Plants have started “springing forth” and soon the trees will be covered with lovely budding flowers/spring blossoms.
Lovely scent of flowers and freshness of spring will fill the air soon.
Don’t forget to take pictures!
Enjoy each day of this month.
I wish you all the best!
Happy New month and welcome to the month of March in the year 2016.
Celebration dates for your diary
- 1st March- St. David’s day (Wales)
- 3rd March- World book day
- 6th march- Mother’s day UK/ Mothering Sunday
- 8th March- International women’s day
- 9th March – commonwealth day
- 17th March- Saint Patrick’s Day, Patron Saint of Ireland
- 20th March- Spring Equinox/ Palm Sunday
- 24th March- Purim (Jewish)
- 25th March- Good Friday/ pecan day
- 26th March- Holy Saturday/ Purple day (supporting epilepsy round the world)
- 27th March- Easter Sunday/ Daylight saving time starts (clock changes)
- 28th March – Easter monday
- 29th March- National Mom and Pop business owners day
- 30th March- National Pencil day