The Stitching, Sewing & Hobbycrafts show returns to ExCeL, London from 7-9 April 2016!
Browse hundreds of stalls and stands stocked with crafting, sewing and knitting supplies, plus see one of a kind exhibitions and displays, includingYarnia – a Narnia inspired exhibition bringing characters and scenes from the books to life – in yarn!
With aisles of buttons and fabric, paper-craft materials, beads and jewellery making items – the show is a treasure trove for crafting beginners and seasoned makers alike, and includes a full programme of demos, free workshops and talks.
Dress makers will be in their element in the SewDirect Pattern Boutique with its collection of Butterwick, McCall’s Kwik Sew and Vogue patterns at special prices!
Other Show Features include:
- ‘Lost in a Quilters’ Garden’ –Quilters’ Guild of the British Isles touring exhibition inspired by the process of growing and nurturing seeds, plants and flowers.
- ‘Forest Forever’ – European textile artists take the hand-embroidery of Afghan village women and weave the individual creations into brand new works.
- The National Needlework archive presents Carole Checkett’s ‘Birds’. The exhibit showcases designs made from felt based on fantasy and nature in the 1960’s and 1970’s
- The Royal School of Needlework stand with its variety of embroidery technique and designs on display
- ‘Glimpses of Brazil’ competition finalists exhibition
Visitors can also take advantage of special show prices and offers. Come along and be inspired!
To read more: http://www.stitchandhobby.co.uk/london/spring/