Practical Publishing is the UK’s leading craft magazine specialist and is looking for an entrepreneurial, highly capable, initiative rich and creative Marketing Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Manager to make their mark in a role offering lots of variety and responsibility in a growing multi-platform market leading media company.
Competitive salary based on experience, flexi time, childcare voucher scheme and job satisfaction guaranteed.
Creative Marketing Manager – read below
Accountabilities of the Marketing Manager:
- Develop an annual marketing plan in line with company strategy for websites and magazines (pre onsale promotions) ensuring our products represent value in the market place
- Coordinate exhibition and trade show events with commercial outcome in mind (demonstrate increased ROI) +10K pa
- Develop licensing strategy and partners in line with magazine brands (+10k pa)
- Undertake consumer research and analysis (surveys / focus groups / insider panels)to understand our readers and educate our staff
- Responsible for all Internal and external advertising and promotions (house ads / TV/online)
- Responsible for ensuring all company marketing info is up to date (media packs)
- Create digital sales package in conjunction with the sales team to increase revenues (+10k pa)
- Coordinate and develop affiliate marketing initiatives
- Develop social media strategy (Youtube / Facebook) and oversee channels
- Responsible for digital editions marketing and sales
- Support MD and Head Of Business Development in managing key partner relationships through producing high level proposals and marketing strategies.
- Report on ROI across all initiatives in a clear and appropriate format
- Experience in developing 3rd party relationships
- A track record of successful affiliate schemes and successful contra deals
- Team player: Able to work with Senior management team on key projects
- Track record of developing creative ideas and solutions
- Interpersonal skills: Relationship building inside and outside of the organisation.
- Strong communicator: Face to face and email.
- Customer focused: Dedicated to ensuring the customer is at the heart of all activity.
- Organised, able to multitask and have the ability to present ROI in a clear and simple format
- Manage and achieves revenue goals set for projects
- Experience of developing creative ideas and solutions
- Effectively communicate relevant project information
- Create and manage effective/strategic marketing plans
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers
- Raise our visibility and serve as a key participant in team and client meetings
- Possess relevant marketing qualifications and/or have worked successfully in a marketing role for at least three years. Preferably in FMCG or print media.
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies
- Excellent Powerpoint and Excel skills
- Craft knowledge is an advantage.
Apply here… we can’t wait to hear from you!
Practical Publishing is based in central Stockport. If you would like to download the job specification please click here.
Please send a covering letter stating why you are the right person for the job along with a CV stating relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Friday 25th July 2016.
Please share with friends and family who are relevant for this role. We can’t wait to hear from you!