18th of July, 2016 is the last day to Email for a free pattern if you desire to enter the Simplicity sewing challenge.
The simplicity sewing challenge is on and it ends on the 31st of August 2016. To take part in the challenge, Email Simplicity® It will be sent to you FREE!
To get a free pattern for the competition, Email ; bloggers@Simplicitynewlook.com with your address details, size and pattern that you desire( from the patterns listed below).
Simplicity® is on the hunt for the;
- Best dressmaker – pattern 1458,
- Best vintage make – pattern 1365,
- Best Newcomer – pattern 6346,
- Best childrenswear – pattern 1206,
- Best blogger feature – Any of the above sewing pattern.
Let’s get the#Simplicitysewingchallenge going!
See the terms and conditions below , to enable you take part in the competition.
Terms & Conditions
1.To request one of the selected Sewing Challenge patterns, an email should be sent to bloggers@Simplicitynewlook.com, stating your name, address, sizing details and the name of your blog (if applicable) or social media details.
2. To enter the challenge, you must have either a blog or social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest – in order to be able to post images of your completed make.
3 A request for the Simplicity pattern must be made by
Friday 5th August (18th July, 2016) at the latest, in order to leave enough time to make your pattern by the set deadline.
4. In order to enter the newcomer category, stitchers must have been sewing for less than a year.
5. The winner(s) of The Simplicity Sewing Challenge will receive a year’s worth of sewing patterns (12), along with trimmings and other crafty items. The chosen winners will also be invited to become VIP Simplicity bloggers, on Simplicity’s sewing circle blog.
6. The decision made by the judging panel is final. 7.Entries to The Simplicity Sewing Challenge must be received by the competition closing date:
31st August 2016 extended to 30th September, 2016 . Those entering the challenge should email a link to their blog or social media post to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Simplicity offers no cash alternative and the winner must accept the prize in the form offered.
9.The winner(s) of The Simplicity Sewing Challenge will receive a year’s worth of sewing patterns (12), along with trimmings and other crafty items. The chosen winners will also be invited to become VIP Simplicity bloggers, on Simplicity’s sewing circle blog.
10. The decision made by the judging panel is final.
For more information, visit: http://www.simplicitynewlook.com/sewingchallenge