Making your cake pops using Wilton®’s cake pop tools, will take you from baking to coating and then to displaying them so that you can achieve that appraisal look.
Cake pops enables you to be so creative despite its small ball shape size and Wilton® knows how to make you achieve that.
Coating: Cover your cake pops in,
- royal or buttercream icing,
- just dust icing powder over them.
- Decorate cake pops with edible glitter,sprinkles
- paint on them,
- make them into snowballs,
- animals faces,
- piping over them,
- grated chocolate or desiccated coconut
- Display them using stands,
- Place them on large or small cakes,
- display them in a scenic nature,
- simply cover them with cake-pop’s bags
Leave a Reply