Good- looking Autumnal, colour palette of the day.
Our colour palette of the day consist of #3F4914 = Camouflage or Army green or Verdun green, #6285C7 = Danube or Glaucous, #AC2F2D = Auburn or red- brown or Well read or brown, #5E7A6C= Hooker’s green or Sirocco, #543D11 = Madras or Dark brown or Otter brown, #D8714E = Red damask or Copper red or Terra cotta.
Use it in,
- designing motifs (seamless repeats, half brick, or mirror repeats,
- Parchment crafts,
- Home décor,
- Fashion/dressing up,
- Knitting: machine knitting/hand knitting,
- Fabric designing,
- Digital crafting/computer crafts,
- Celebrations; parties,weddings,baby showers,
- Favour bags/gift bags making,
- and much more.
Colours can be used singly or combine to make beautiful stripes , colourful motifs,patterns and much more.
Have fun using this colour palette. Tag me on twitter, Instagram or send me your pictures (Link to our social media site is at the right-hand tool bar).
Leave a Reply