According to Crafter’s Companion, They’re on the hunt for even more talented papercrafters to join the Crafter’s Companion Design Team!
Below is the information;
As a member of the Crafter’s Companion design team, you’ll be part of a dedicated group of crafters whose inspirational work will be used for our TV Shows. Crafter’s Companion is known for it’s level of quality, detail and innovation – that’s what we’d love to be portrayed through the TV Screen.
Furthermore, you may be required to create content for magazines and other types of media.
Members will be provided with a generous welcome package of crafting goodies and they’ll continue to receive the essentials they need to craft with, free of charge.
Monthly member requirements will vary by craft and by complexity of projects, but as a guide, we would expect our design team to:
– Create up to 6-12 samples a month
– Be willing to share your crafty knowledge on our social media pages
– Be willing to create extra projects for magazines and other types of media if required
– Be an ambassador for Crafter’s Companion products
Interested in joining the Crafter’s Companion design team? Here’s what you need to do:
- Send us photos of three to five of your best projects, preferably demonstrating die-cutting and embossing.
- We’d also love to see your Blog, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest pages so we can see your fantastic work – so please include links to these pages.
- Use of Crafter’s Companion products is preferred, but not required.
- All work submitted must be original and created by you.
Email these to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the following additional information in your email:
– Your full name
– Preferred email address
– Phone number
– Links to your blog, pinterest page and twitter (if you have one)
– Links to any additional places where we might see your work
– Design teams you are currently a member of
– Tell us about your preferred crafting style
– Tell us a little bit about yourself. What do you love about crafting? Why do you want to be a part of the Crafter’s Companion Design Team?!
The deadline for applications is 2nd September 2016. If you’ve been chosen to become a Design Team Member, we’ll contact you no later than 9th September 2016.
If you have any questions prior to submitting your application, please don’t hesitate to send us an email! We’re looking forward to seeing your work!