Our colour palette of the day consists of #A97B57 = Café au lait or French beige or Tuscan tan or Medium wood, #F69B68 = Atomic Tangerine or Pink- Orange, #5D4856 = Eggplant or Don Juan or Liver, #262021 = Github, #9B7870 = Pharlap or Blast- off bronze or Hemp or Beaver, #5E3E0E = Sepia or Baker’s chocolate.
- designing motifs (seamless repeats, half brick, or mirror repeats,
- Parchment crafts,
- Home décor,
- Fashion/dressing up,
- Knitting: machine knitting/hand knitting,
- Fabric designing,
- Digital crafting/computer crafts,
- Celebrations; parties,weddings,baby showers,
- Favour bags/gift bags making,
- and much more.
Colours can be used singly or combine to make beautiful stripes , colourful motifs,patterns and much more.
Have fun using this colour palette. Tag me on twitter, Instagram or send me your pictures (Link to our social media site is at the right-hand toolbar).