Our colour palette of the day consists of #CC6630 = Chocolate or Cinnamon or Cocoa brown or Tuscany or Gold drop, #966441 = Cape Palliser or Desert or Coconut, #FDD668 = Dandelion or Naples yellow or Royal yellow or Stil de grain yellow or Goldenrod or Jonquil, #CFAB89 = Tan or Cameo, #888279 = Schooner or Battleship grey or Old silver, #3A5424 = Woodland or Mallard.
- designing motifs (seamless repeats, half brick, or mirror repeats,
- Parchment crafts,
- Home décor,
- Fashion/dressing up,
- Knitting: machine knitting/hand knitting,
- Fabric designing,
- Digital crafting/computer crafts,
- Celebrations; parties,weddings,baby showers,
- Favour bags/gift bags making,
- and much more.
Colours can be used singly or combine to make beautiful stripes , colourful motifs,patterns and much more.
Have fun using this colour palette. Tag me on twitter, Instagram or send me your pictures (Link to our social media site is at the right-hand toolbar).