Spoonflower presents a “yarn” design challenge.
Read the competition rules and press release below.
Every good crochet, knitting, weaving, and tapestry project begins with yarn. It is easily one of the best companions for a crafting hobbyist! Create a design inspired by almighty yarn and things made from yarn for this week’s challenge. Entries will be previewed at the fat quarter size: 21″ x 18.”
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, January 3, 2017 at 3 PM EDT.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI in a fat quarter size (21” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 25 winning designs. The grand-prize winner will be the fabric design with the most votes.
- Designs previously published on the Internet are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- See our blog page for even more Design Challenge details and a list of previous themes.
- 12/16/2016: Submissions open
- 01/03/2017: Submissions close
- 01/05/2017: Public voting opens
- 01/11/2017: Public voting ends
- 01/12/2017: Winner and finalists announced
Leave a Reply