Creative Wintry, colour palette of the day.
Our colour palette of the day consist of #CF0005 = Livestream or Boston university red or Guardsman red or Venetian red or Virgin media, #105989 = Chatham blue or Bahama blue or Lapis lazuli, #DDB850 = Anzac or Ronchi or Meat brown, #5DBCC6 = Rapids or Fountain blue or Robin’s egg, #E6714F = Burnt sienna or Light red ochre, #C7D4AF = Green mist or Hidden hill or Pale leaf.
Use it in,
- designing motifs (seamless repeats, half brick, or mirror repeats,
- Parchment crafts,
- Home décor,
- Fashion/dressing up,
- Knitting: machine knitting/hand knitting,
- Fabric designing,
- Digital crafting/computer crafts,
- Celebrations; parties, weddings, baby showers,
- Favour bags/gift bags making,
- and much more.
Colours can be used singly or combine to make beautiful stripes, colourful motifs, patterns and much more.
Have fun using this colour palette. Tag me on twitter, Instagram or send me your pictures (Link to our social media site is at the right-hand tool bar).
Leave a Reply