Spoonflower presents a limited colour design challenge with succulents plant.
Read the press release below.
Evocative of a desert sunset; deep, cool greens and earthy corals take the lead in in this limited palette challenge. Black and white are optional, and you must use at least 2 of the following colors: Dark Green (#0A3528), Sage (#74A588), Blush (#FFE1CE), Terracotta (#D69672) or Rhubarb (#D6655A). Transparent variations will not be accepted. Submissions close 04/11/17 at 3 p.m. EDT.
Limited Color Palette Succulents Details
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, April 11, 2017 at 3 PM EDT.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI in a fat quarter size (21” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 25 winning designs. The grand-prize winner will be the fabric design with the most votes.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- See our blog page for even more Design Challenge details and a list of previous themes.
- 03/17/2017: Submissions open
- 04/11/2017: Submissions close at 3pm EDT
- 04/13/2017: Public voting opens
- 04/18/2017: Public voting ends at 3pm EDT to determine top 25 entries
- 04/20/2017: Spoonflower will announce the winner