Creativelive broadcast for free 28 days to make from 6th- 7th of January 2018 at 9 AM PST(Pacific Standard Time).
A life of creativity for 28 days with this free broadcast on Creativelive as Kate Bingaman-Burt, Erik Marinovich, Ryan Putnam, Lara McCormick teach ‘28 days to make or break a habit’ at 9AM PST(Pacific Standard Time) on the 6th- 7th of January 2018
Read the press release below.
It takes 28 days to make or break a habit.
Celebrating everyday objects through drawing with Kate Bingaman-Burt
Exploring line, form, and texture with Ryan Putnam
Hacking visual language and creative thinking with Lara McCormick
Connecting to your context through observation and lettering with Erik Marinovich
You’ll get the same 2 videos every weekend, when you’ll be encouraged to take in the sights and relax with Brooks Chambers
Who is this for?
It’s been gently optimized for designers, illustrators, and typographers, but it’s for anyone who wants give traction to their desire to create.
- Sign up with the blue button above.
- Watch your daily video prompt.
- Make something! The projects can all be completed in 20 minutes, but you can take as long as you like. Also – do it your way. If the project calls for a drawing, but you’ve got some modeling clay on hand, feel free to sculpt instead.
- Reflect on your work for a few minutes. Did you love it? Hate it? Do you wish you could make one of these every day instead of doing the other projects? Do it!
- Share what you made with the world on Instagram using #28toMake. We really want to see what you come up with, and we’re not alone.
- Repeat for 28 days, or until you stumble upon that thing that really gets you going. If you find yourself getting stale again, you can always come back. The videos will be emailed to you daily, but you can watch them on this page whenever you want.