Photoshop week on Creativelive is from 14th May 2018 to 19th of MAy 2018.
Read the press release below.
Stop missing the mark on professional quality photos
Photoshop Week 2018
FREE Live Broadcast
May 14-19, 2018
Go beyond good enough. Get results.Harness the power of Adobe® Lightroom® and Photoshop® for professional quality photos. From selections to masking to layers, you can sharpen your skills and streamline your post-processing workflow. Now’s the perfect time to reach your full creative potential and let go of what’s holding you back from making progress.
Meet the all-star lineup
We invited award-winning photography veterans across the industry including Lisa Carney, RC Concepcion, Tim Cooper, Dave Cross, Mat Hayward, Mike Kelley, Matt Kloskowski, Daniel Kudish, Jared Platt, Khara Plicanic, Simon Raible, Jesus Ramirez, Blake Rudis, Colin Smith, Caroline Tran and more.
Walk out with the essential tools and techniques including:
- How to utilize smart objects and smart filters to work more efficiently and creatively
- How to create, edit and use layer masks
- Helpful tips and hidden options when using actions in your portrait workflow
- The incredible power behind blend modes and the control it gives you between pixels and layers
- Go from shoot through post-processing for the skills to create an image from capture to final product
Learn the Photoshop® and Lightroom® fundamentals:
- Transforming standard images into beautiful, powerful photographs using blend modes.
- Special effects to take your composites even further by using custom brushes or advanced techniques like 3D
- Creating and blending texture into your images
- Strategies and techniques to help you create a workflow for organization that fits your needs
- Color management and paper selection and how to utilize both Adobe® CC® Photoshop® and Lightroom® to create digital prints that look amazing
Can’t take the week off to watch Photoshop Week? Over 29,000 students purchased Photoshop Week 2017, so they could watch the workshops on their schedule and access them as often as they like. For a limited time, purchase all 42 classes on Photoshop® and Lightroom® – for only $299. Find out how simple it is to create the images you’ve envisioned for any project.
Get 100% confident and pixel perfect
The proof is in the photos. Track your work before, during, and after the conference to see your progress. You’ll discover that the faster your workflow and more skills you build, the more you can offer your clients and stretch your creativity.
Whether you’re the professional looking to improve your techniques, the creative looking for inspiration, or the beginner hoping to make sense of these massive programs, Photoshop® Week 2018 is the answer.
Don’t have Photoshop yet? Get it now so you can stay up to speed!