No forgiveness in place from Go Big and Go! fabric cutters’ customers to Accuquilt as Accuquilt launches a Bib die for only Studio fabric cutter customers
Accuquilt recently launched ten(10) new dies for its Studio Fabric Cutter. Go Big and Go! fabric cutter customers are not too happy because the studio die cannot be used in the Go! and Go! Big Fabric Cutters.
About the Studio Bib Die
This die and the Studio 2 cutter make quick work of cutting perfect baby bibs from cotton, fleece, flannel, or terry cloth. This fat quarter-friendly die cuts five complete baby bibs in one pass. Personalize as you please with embroidery or Studio Alphabet appliqué letters.
- Use die with Studio 2 Fabric Cutter (50450) only
- Required: Super Jumbo Cutting Plastic (60003)
- Die Board: Super Jumbo (10″ x 15″)
- Designed to cut 5 complete baby bibs in one pass through the cutter. Two cuts are needed per bib
- Assembled Size: 8″W x 12 1/2″H
- Custom make baby bibs for gifts or to sell
- Easily get accurate cuts every time! Cutting these shapes by hand can be difficult and time-consuming
- Personalize with Studio Alphabet appliqué letters or embellish with embroidery
- Fat Quarter-friendly
- Easily cut bibs from all types of fabrics: cotton, fleece, flannel, terry cloth and more!