Today, we are celebrating our theme for the month of July 2018 “say it with textures and pattern” featuring Marbling Pattern.
Marbling pattern can be done manually or digitally. Marbling can be done in various crafts. Marbling can be done on different surfaces.
- Ink and water.
- Sugarcraft: Icing paste- royal icing, buttercream( pouring or hard), chocolate or fondant and food colouring. Kneading and applying food colouring to the sugar paste in a certain way can create marbling design.
- Cardmaking: Marbling can be done with ink and water. Apply the design to the card.
- Confectionery: Marbling can be done on Icecream by creating twirls with different colourful Ice Cream.
- Fabric: Marbling design is done on Ink and water and then applied to the fabric.
A graphics software is needed to do a digital marbled design. The digital marbled design can be printed on a card, fabric, Icing sheets, plastic and many more.
Marbling design can be done digitally by using the Smudge Tool or the Wrap Brush or the Wrap Mesh.
- Using the Smudge Tool.
- Using the Wrap Mesh and Wrap Brush.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.