QuiltCom magazine is making a submission call to its magazine and the deadline is 17th of September 2018.
Read the press release below.
Submit to the next QuiltCon Magazine.
Want to be featured in the next edition of QuiltCon Magazine? Submit your ideas! We’re looking for a variety of articles and patterns. The deadline is September 17, 2018, so apply soon.
- Modern quilts: Approximately a dozen quilt designs will be patterned in this publication.
- We seek distinctive, unpublished original quilts reflecting the modern aesthetic.
- We will consider quilts that are already made as well as those in the design process.
All quilts accepted for the magazine will automatically be juried into QuiltCon East 2019.
Articles on topics such as:
- Color theory
- The creative process
- Graphic vs. representative design
- Quilting techniques and tips
- Artist profiles
- Modern interpretations of traditional blocks
- The MQG’s vibrant sewing community
- The Nashville Modern Quilt Scene
- And more!
Read the instructions for submission here: https://static1.squarespace.com/static/58d