Volume 2 of the Adobe create Magazine for November 2018 is out.
Topics in this issue include;
- NOT HER NORMAL PORTRAITS – Laura Zalenga’s latest photos are a drastic departure from her comfort zone.
- BRINGING THE QUIRK TO CORPORATE WORK – Professional doesn’t have to mean boring!
- SERIOUSLY PLAYFUL – Reza Alavi has journeyed from student designer in Iran to pro designer in LA.
- THE ARTIST & AI – Vasjen Katro combined paints, prisms, Photoshop, and artificial intelligence in this artwork.
- POWER UP WITH ILLUSTRATOR TIPS & TRICKS – Discover time-saving shortcuts and mind-blowing features you may have missed.