Deadline for the Spoonflower “Be my valentine” design challenge is 3PM EST, 1st January 2019.
Read the press release below.
Be My Valentine Details
Love is in the air and it’s made its way to the Weekly Design Challenge!
Conversation hearts, handmade Valentine’s Day cards and endless amounts of X’s and O’s have made February 14 the day for L-O-V-E. When the community starts voting, will your design be love at first sight?
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, January 1, 2019 at 3 PM EST.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI in a fat quarter size (21” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 50 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- 12/07/2018: Submissions open
- 01/01/2019: Submissions close at 3pm EST
- 01/03/2019: Public voting opens
- 01/08/2019: Public voting ends at 3pm EST to determine top 25 entries
- 01/10/2019: Spoonflower will announce the winner
- 1st place winner will receive a $200 Spoonflower credit.
- 2nd place winner will receive a $100 Spoonflower credit.
- 3rd place winner will receive a $50 Spoonflower credit.
- Remaining top 10 designs will receive a $20 Spoonflower credit. The top 50 popularly-voted designs from each theme will be automatically made available for sale in the Spoonflower Marketplace (provided they are a verified seller) where they will receive 10% commission on every sale — no $5 swatch required.