Create and Craft TV’s Club Members are on Create and Craft TV’s Facebook page expressing their disgust after they discover that the terms of using the £10 voucher has changed.
See the screenshot and link to the terms and condition of Create and Craft TV’s Club.
Sheila: Not happy just found out from other members you have now changed the details on the £10 credit we receive for joining? Now you want us to spend £50 in the first 3 months in one go to get the £10off?? This is terrible i will think long and hard when it comes to renewing!!!
From the screenshot
Club Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions of Membership (“Terms”) are applicable to your membership of the Create and Craft Club (“the Club”) and your purchase of craft products through the Create and Craft website, www.createandcraft.com/gb, over the telephone or through the interactive voice response service (IVR) and our mobile applications (“the C&C Services”).
Your membership is with Create and Craft Club. The annual membership fee is £20 as at the date below. Create and Craft reserve the right to adjust this membership fee at any time.
Your Club membership entitles you to:
- 10% discount on all craft product orders* placed through the C&C Services. Please note, however, that you cannot use your discount against postage and packaging costs. *There may be some exclusions, which we will tell you about, such as when a product is subject to a separate promotion.
- £10 Discount Voucher will be added to your account when you join the Club, valid for 3 months from the date of issue. You can redeem your voucher on a minimum spend of £50 excluding P&P costs, at www.createandcraft.com/gb
- Accrue Status Credits. As a Club Member you will earn Status Credits every time you shop. When you have accrued 1,000 Status Credits within your current year’s membership, you will be upgraded to a Diamond Member and enjoy even more Club benefits.
- Quarterly craft magazines. New members will receive the next printed edition of the magazine once it has been published. The current issue and previous issues will be available to view online once you become a member.
- Take advantage of exclusive club gifts and free downloads and projects. Club gifts are limited to one gift per member. Please note that, while the gift product is free to club members, the standard postage and packaging charges will still apply.
- Exclusive prize draws, competitions and special offers, and access to members only events.
- Birthday Gift: If you are signed up to receive emails and provide us with your birth date we will add a £10 Discount Voucher to your account which you use when you spend £50 or more, excluding postage costs. This will be valid for 30 days.