Demonstrating the stencilling technique using a Plaid Crafts ( Plaid Enterprise) stencil and liner pens(Silhouette digital cutter) in making the handmade card, Series 2 Episode 2 of 12 Crafts of Cardmaking, the technique of stencilling used as corner design is now on Anino TV YouTube
About the video tutorial.
Series 2, Episode 2 of 12 Crafts of Cardmaking, the technique of stencilling used as a corner card design.
In this video series of 12 crafts of cardmaking, the technique of stencilling, Anino Ogunjobi teaches with demonstrations on how to use a stencil image to make corner design for a greeting card using a liner pen.
She designed the front of the card, a coordinating insert.
1. Colouring the stencil design with lines using liner pens.
2. Insert to coordinate and complement the corner on the front of the card design.
3. Cutting into the stencil design to make a fluttering (3d) effect.
4. Using one image in designing the decorative edge, insert and back of the greeting card.
5. Corner design demonstrated.