Demonstrating the stencilling technique using a Plaid Crafts ( Plaid Enterprise) stencil and Lidl’s Crelando watercolour paint and artist brushes(flat, round) in making the handmade card, Series 2 Episode 4 of 12 Crafts of Cardmaking, the technique of stencilling used as background design is now on Anino TV YouTube
About the video tutorial.
Series 2, Episode 4 of 12 Crafts of Cardmaking, the technique of stencilling used as a background card design.
In this video series of 12 crafts of cardmaking, the technique of stencilling, Anino Ogunjobi teaches with demonstrations on how to use a stencil image to make background design for a greeting card using watercolour paint, artist brushes- round and flat.
1. Colouring the stencil design with watercolour paint.
2. Painting the stencil design in different colours.
3. Matting, layering and glueing cardstock.
4. Creating colourful dense design by overlaying designs using watercolour paint.
5. Background design demonstrated.
6. Mixing and using watercolour paint without water.