Demonstrating the stencilling technique using a Plaid Crafts ( Plaid Enterprise) stencil and make-up eyeshadow and make-up foundation application sponge in making the handmade card, Series 2 Episode 7 of 12 Crafts of Cardmaking, the technique of stencilling used as a border design is now on Anino TV YouTube.
About the video tutorial.
Series 2, Episode 7 of 12 Crafts of Cardmaking, the technique of stencilling used as a border (diagonal) card design.
In this video series of 12 crafts of cardmaking, the technique of stencilling, Anino Ogunjobi teaches with demonstrations on how to use a stencil image to make diagonal border design for a greeting card using a make-up sponge and eye shadow colour palette.
1. Colouring the stencil design with make-up eye shadow palette.
2. Cutting\ splitting the colourful cardstock to make edges for the diagonal border design.
3. Matting, layering and glueing cardstock.
4. Creating a diagonal border design demonstrated.
5. Embossing the stencil using a die-cutting / embossing machine.