Demonstrating the stencilling technique using the Plaid Crafts ( Plaid Enterprise) stencils and acrylic paint in making the handmade card, Series 2 Episode 8 of 12 Crafts of Cardmaking, the technique of stencilling used as an aperture design is now on Anino TV YouTube
About the video tutorial.
Series 2, Episode 8 of 12 Crafts of Cardmaking, the technique of stencilling used as an aperture card design.
In this video series of 12 crafts of cardmaking, the technique of stencilling, Anino Ogunjobi teaches with demonstrations on how to use stencil images to make aperture design for a greeting card using acrylic paint and artist brush.
1. Colouring the stencil design with the acrylic paint.
2. Layering the stencils to create the aperture.
3. Colouring around the aperture.
4. Creating an aperture design demonstrated.
5. Creating an aperture illusion.