Phased Out & Phasing Out: Things that existed in crafts and are no longer there or in trend- Number 11- TODO Die-Cutting, Embossing and Foiling Machine.
We have started a new section of things that existed in crafts that you thought you could not do without and they are now phasing out or have been phased out.
Impulse buying has left many to regret buying things that they never used and have depreciated in value or not used again.
If you notice in the creative or crafting community, knowledge has increased greatly and knowledge will keep on increasing.
Somethings that existed in Crafts and are no longer there or in trend because everyday or every year new products are being developed and launched.
The TODO Die-Cutting, Embossing and Foiling Machine has phased out.
About the TODO Die-Cutting, Embossing and Foiling Machine
This multi-functional crafting machine allows you to create professional projects in your own home and, if that’s not enough, most of the leading brands of dies are compatible with the TODO machine too.
1. Adjustable roller height With 12 dial settings, you can find the perfect settings for most of the market-leading die-cutting and embossing templates.
2. Removable hot foil plate Heats up the multifunctional TODO hot foil and letterpress stamps to the optimum temperature for foiling.
3. Measuring guide To help you to accurately place your media into position.
4. Two way roller Allows for intricate details to be rocked into stubborn media.
5. Light indicator Indicates when the plate is at the correct temperature for hot foiling.
6. Anti-slip feet To keep the machine from slipping along the work surface when in use.
7. Fold-away handle When not in use this handle can be tucked away behind the roller.