Demonstrating the stencilling technique using Plaid Crafts ( Plaid Enterprise) stencils (Camellia and Leaves – WM30731E) and Lidl’s Crelando Crépe paper (any paper of 80g to 135g or 150g can be used) in making the handmade card, Series 2 Episode 10 of 12 Crafts of Cardmaking, the technique of stencilling used as an embellishment design is now on Anino TV YouTube.
About the video tutorial.
Series 2, Episode 10 of 12 Crafts of Cardmaking, the technique of stencilling used as an embellishment card design.
In this video series of 12 crafts of cardmaking, the technique of stencilling, Anino Ogunjobi teaches with demonstrations on how to use two stencil images to make floral embellishment design for a greeting card using Lidl’s Crelando Crépe paper (any paper of 80g to 135g or 150g can be used).
1. Tracing the stencil design on the crépe paper using a small ball tool.
2. Cutting the colourful crépe paper to make flower and leaves embellishment.
3. Matting, layering and glueing cardstock.
4. Creating a diagonal border design demonstrated.
5. Using embossing ball tools and flower forming mat to shape the flowers and leaves made from crépe paper.