Not stating salary\ payment or if working for free, Dictating a full-time job requirement for design team application, ‘Pretty Gets Gritty’ sets its hunt for a design team listing blogging, being active on social media… as criteria
“Pretty gets Gritty” makes a design team call on all things mixed media. The criteria to apply have been listed but no payment detail.
From the screenshot
I’m pleased to announce I’m on the hunt for a Design team.
If you love to get your Grit on and all things mixed media including card making, journaling and altered art and based in the UK you could be what we’re looking for.
I’m also looking for admin roles within my Facebook groups and it could be a stand alone role (this doesn’t need to be filled by a DT member)
All roles will be undertaken for a 3 month period.
If you’re interested read on for the application requirements.
1) You must be active on social media for example Facebook/instagram/Pinterest/Twitter/YouTube/Blogging. Be able to share content with clear instructions for tutorials. Not all platforms are required for each member.
2) Be committed to growing the brand and able to produce at least 5 samples per month to a high standard.
3) Be competent at taking photos of your work in good light and ideally a staged background.
4) Able to meet deadlines for samples to be posted out in good time to be used on TV.
5) Be a team player and support your fellow DT members (we will have a separate group for us all to interact and voice your thoughts/ideas and make new friends)
6) I’m also looking for a couple of members who are comfortable with hosting Facebook lives/YouTube demonstrations.
7) Admin roles and challenge coordinators for Gritty gets Trading, you will be running the monthly swap and keeping the group running with fun ideas and themes.
8 ) Admin roles for Crafting with Pretty Gets Gritty, to oversee and encourage engagement
within the group and create fun content/competitions etc.
To apply please join the DT call group and upload 5 samples of your work along with details of current or past design teams/ commitments and links to your social media accounts and blogs. Please also provide a little content about you coz I’m nosey
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.