According to a post by Creative Heads, Renderosity job vacancy site, there is a job vacancy for a game designer at Deck Nine.
Read the press release
Deck Nine Games is currently hiring a Gameplay Designer for our next narrative adventure game.
Could this be you? Well, do you love single player games? Do you love the challenge of creating compelling moment-to-moment gameplay in a game that focuses heavily on story? Are you able to collaborate with a strike team and take a concept from prototype through to polished fun? Do you hunger to create a deeply personal game that fans talk about for years? If so, then you’re the right person for the job.
- Collaborate with strike teams of programmers, artists, and writers to develop intriguing gameplay for the narrative adventure genre
- Develop, iterate, and polish gameplay mechanics, features and puzzles
- Deliver high quality creative work in a fast-paced development environment
- Work closely with everyone to create clear creative strategies and solve creative problems
- Review, troubleshoot and provide feedback on all areas of the game
- Be a passionate team member every day
- Demonstrable game design experience on console game projects
- 3+ years of experience in game design
- At least one shipped game in the role of gameplay designer
- Experience with Unreal 4
- Strong technical ability to prototype game mechanics
- Passionate about narrative games and the desire to grow their gameplay
- Strong understanding of current and past game trends
- Must be willing to relocate to the Denver, Colorado region
If you are a talented and passionate game developer and you are looking to challenge yourself creatively, please apply today! Position is full time, on-site and applicants must already be authorized to work in the U.S.
About Deck Nine
Deck Nine Games is an independent game developer dedicated to crafting interactive story games that inspire, transform, and entertain players. Our passion is storytelling games.
Our first narrative game, Life is Strange: Before the Storm is loved by fans and has won multiple awards, including Game of Year and was nominated for both a VGA and a BAFTA. The studio is 100+ people and is in sunny Westminster, Colorado at the base of the Rocky Mountains. We hope to share more information about our next title with Square Enix as soon as we can.
We’re looking for talented and self-motivated people to join us as we aim to rise to the top of the storytelling game studios. We are part of the thriving Colorado game dev scene and our location offers a lower cost of living and a proximity to countless family-friendly activities and amazing outdoor opportunities. If this sounds appealing to you, please apply!
As the crafters of stories that encompass the full breadth of life’s experiences, Deck Nine is committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and multicultural team in which people from all walks of life feel inspired to do their best work. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and believe deeply in the creativity and strength built from diversity of race, religion, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, nationality, and the many other qualities that make us different.
Hi therе to all, how is all, I think every one is
getting moгe from this web page, and your views arｅ fastidiouѕ in support
of new visitors.