RileyBlake Designs has a job vacancy for a graphic designer.
Read the press release
Graphic Designer new
RileyBlakeDesigns Alpine, UT 84004 $18 – $24 an hour
We’re looking for a full-time Graphic Designer to join our in-house design team. The ability to work on multiple projects and adapt to the varying needs of our internal and external creative vision is essential. Our ideal candidate will be a talented designer and team player who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts, and other designs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in creating storyboards, packaging, catalogs, emails, and other marketing materials
- Create other design material as needed
- Must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in graphic design, or a related field with 2+ years experience (less experience is okay if you can show amazing results from past work)
- Provide a strong portfolio
- Proven ability to work in Adobe Creative Suite software: InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Hand drawing/digital illustration skills (strongly preferred)
- BA or BFA in Graphic Design or related field
- Ability to adapt to and learn software quickly
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritize and complete time-sensitive projects on schedule
- Positive, energetic attitude
- Thirst for knowledge – continually studying and improving your skillset
Why Work at Riley Blake Designs?
We work with some of the world’s most recognized brands – Crayola, John Wayne Enterprises, NASA, Caterpillar, and many others.
- Growing! Riley Blake Designs is a profitable and expanding company. We’re looking for people who are as excited about our potential as we are!
- Great Culture: Known for its family-friendly environment, Riley Blake Designs ensures employees have a healthy work/life balance.
- Benefits: Comprehensive medical and benefits (for full-time eligible employees), 401(k) with company match, AD&D, and life insurance
- PTO: Competitive paid-time-off policy and accrual
Riley Blake Designs’ headquarters is in Alpine, Utah. We sell exclusively through independent retailers and shops in the U.S., Canada, Australia, Europe, and Asia.
Leave a Reply