Spoonflower presents an activity for Friday themed ” Craft Friday”.
Read the press release
✂️ You’re invited to Craft Friday, a free all-day crafting event! “
Find Out What You Could Make on Craft Friday
You’re officially invited to join in on Spoonflower’s first-ever virtual #SpoonflowerCraftFriday event. Take a break from the frenzy of Black Friday online shopping this year and come craft with us! Join us for the entire day, pop in and out when you can, or check out our full lineup below to see which sessions you definitely don’t want to miss.
- WHO: We’ve brought together 17 makers and artists from all over the globe to lead you in crafting sessions all day long.
- WHAT: Craft Friday is an all-day crafting “virtual festival” where you’ll find new tutorials published every hour for all kinds of crafty projects from sewing to design, painting to crochet and so much more.
- WHERE: It’s all going down on Spoonflower’s Instagram! Tune into @spoonflower where we’ll have live events and pre-recorded IGTV videos dropping all day long. Speak German or French? We’ve got you covered! We’ll be publishing tutorials on our @spoonflowerde and @spoonflowerfr accounts in your native language, too.
- WHEN: Friday, November 27, 8:00am – 8:00pm ET. Yep, that’s “Black Friday!” Let us provide an alternative to the frenzy of Black Friday shopping (whatever that may look like this year) and a respite from the barrage of e-commerce promotional events in your feed.
- WHY?While we enjoy a good sale just as much as the next fabric lover, we’re craving connection and creative inspiration now more than ever. #CraftFriday is our chance to bring together some of the talented instructors in our community for a day of creativity, learning, connection, and FUN!
- Download the schedule- https://blog.spoonflower.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/SF-201127-CraftFriday-BLOG-Schedule-1-scaled.jpg