Pantone has announced the commencement of its Colour of the Year 2021 Fashion Design contest and the prizes to be won.
Read the press release
Pantone Connect is the powerful new digital color platform that lets fashion designers work and collaborate virtually like never before! Easy-to-use, and featuring the most up-to-date Pantone Colors, designers can now create, save and share custom palettes for all their design needs, saving time and improving accuracy across their entire workflow.
Create a fashion capsule collection concept using one of five Pantone Color of the Year 2021 palettes for your chance to win a complete Pantone Cotton Swatch Library, valued at $8,400, plus a chance to be featured on the Pantone website and social channels!
HOW IT WORKS
- Create a Pantone Connect account (or sign in) and start enjoying the powerful tools for creating, saving and sharing custom palettes virtually for all your fashion design needs.
- Check out the five exclusive Color of the Year 2021 palettes in your Adobe Creative Cloud® software and choose your favorite.
3. Start designing in Adobe Illustrator® CC ! Silhouettes must include at least three (3) colors (including Ultimate Gray and Illuminating) from one of the custom Pantone Connect palettes.
4. Save your Adobe Illustrator® CC design as a JPG, PNG or PDF file.
5. Complete the contest entry form and upload your design here! Include a brief statement explaining how your design reflects the Pantone Color of the Year 2021 message of dependability and hope, strength and positivity.
6. Encourage friends and family to vote for your design every day! Voting opens on March 8th, 2021 and ends on March 24th, 2021.
7. Judges will review all entries and potential winners will be notified on or about March 29th, 2021.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Contest ends 11:59 am ET on 3/17/21. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S./D.C., and Canada (excluding Quebec), age 18 or older. Limit one entry per person. There are seven prizes available to be won. See Official Rules for full details including how to enter, eligibility requirements, entry/voting periods, judging criteria, prize descriptions and limitations. Void in Quebec and where prohibited.