The Autumn To Winter colour palette of the day by Anino A Hudy Bery.
D1BEA8 = Dark Vanilla, 63775B = Axototl, #BC987E = Pale Taupe, #5A6457 = Aloeswood brown (Tonocha), #4B3621 = Cafe Noir, #987456 = Liver Chestnut.
Use it in,
- designing motifs (seamless repeats, half brick, or mirror repeats,
- Parchment crafts,
- Home décor,
- Fashion/dressing up,
- Knitting: machine knitting/hand knitting,
- Fabric designing,
- Digital crafting/computer crafts,
- Celebrations; parties, weddings, baby showers,
- Favour bags/gift bags making,
- and much more.
Colours can be used singly or combined to make beautiful stripes, colourful motifs, patterns and much more.
Have fun using this colour palette.