FAVOUR OVAL BOX
Keepsake embossing board: celebration
Embossing ball tool
280-350gm pink cardstock : A3 size x 2
1. Place the pink cardstock on the embossing board
and emboss the large oval shape.
Cut out the oval shape. ( make “4” ovals, that is “2”
ovals for the base of box and “2” ovals for the lid of box)
BODY OF BOX
2. Score a 2cm line from the edge of card on the long side.
(this act as the flap for gluing )
3. From the scored line in the above step, score another
line of 8.5cm deep (this is the depth of the box)
4. Fold the 2cm scored line
5. Cut slits on the 2cm folded edge. This is to enable
gluing around the oval shape
( tip: slit should not be too wide. A slimmer slit is preferable )
6. Apply glue to the edge of one oval shape. Attach the slit
(2cm) edge to it.
7. Cut out excess and overlap slightly to the beginning of depth (side of box) edge.
Apply glue and overlap edges and stick firmly.
(TIP: lift the beginning of flap slightly and tuck the
ends of flap under , then glue)
8. Apply glue to another oval and place inside the box
to cover the mechanism at the base of the box.
LID OF BOX
9. Take an A3 cardstock, measure 2cm from edge of long side,
and score, cut slits as for body of box. Measure 3 inches for body of lid.
10. Repeat step of body and base of box for the lid of box.
Wow, this post is pleasant, my younger sister
is analyzing these things, so I am going to tell her.