Here is a lovely step by step tutorial of a rubberstamped greeting card by Anino Ogunjobi.
Anino Ogunjobi, designed the rubberstamp ( Landscape) for Innovation crafts UK.
The greeting card has been done in beautiful Autumnal colour palette.
Landscape rubberstamp – tree design by anino ogunjobi
Ink pad: orange
A4 x 2 White cardstock – 250gms
A4 x 1 Dark brown cardstock
A4 x 1 Apple green cardstock
A4 x 1 Orange cardstock
Liquid glue ( I used UHU)
Ribbons satin- 1/2 (half) meter- orange,dark brown, apple green
Guillotine paper trimmer
1. Ink the Tree design of the rubberstamp.
2. Stamp it on a white card.
3. Trim design , leaving a little border as in picture
4. Place the Trimmed stamped tree design, on the green cardstock and glue it.
5. Trim around it with the guillotine. Glue this to the orange card and trim, leaving a little border. Glue to the brown card and trim leaving a little border.
6. Cut a large strip of brown card ( 20.8 cm by 6.7cm) and orange cardstock (20.2cm by 6.1cm) and then glue them together as in the picture below.
7. Cut a strip of green cardstock (19.7cm by 5.6cm) and white cardstock (19.1cm by 5.1cm) – smaller than the orange cardstock. Glue the white cardstock to the green cardstock.
8. Glue the ribbons to the white and green strip of cardstock as shown below.
9. Glue the green and white cardstock’s strip with ribbons to the orange and brown cardstock strip and then glue mid-way on the front of card
10.Place 3d sticky foam-pad at the back of the stamped tree topper and then place the topper on the card.