The cover star cake from Tracey Rothwell is bound to be a favourite, just think of all the different finishes you could achieve with this tutorial: change the skull to a monogram heart or arrange the flowers in a simple ring (so on trend)! Time was also turned back with trio of royal icing experts who highlight the classic beauty of royal icing from period details, to modern pastel curves and a stunning showstopper from Ceri Griffiths. The talent in this issue is just incredible!
- Ladylike bakes and treats from Amy-Beth Ellice,
- surfing style from the team at Shesto,
- Rockabilly styling from Mama Rhu,
- Zoe Smith’s fairies ‘From Oz’ and a glamourous shoe and coordinating hat from Julia Bend,
- Plus, catch up with all the gossip from the Irish Sugarcraft Show, Sylvia Elba, creator of the internationally famous wedding dress and the talented CI International guest Daniel Dieguez.
Leave a Reply