Take part in the Spoonflower’s weekly or monthly design challenge to kindle the art and craft of designing in you.
The Spoonflower’s weekly design prompt for the month of July 2016 with its tags.
- June 27th – July 3: Summer Pineapples | Spoonflower Tag: July2016Pineapples. Usher in the first week of July with festive pineapples. Everyone’s favorite tropical fruit (and arguably, the prettiest!).
- July 4th – July 10th: Marbled | Spoonflower Tag: July2016Marbled. This metamorphic rockstar (sorry, we had to!) is having a real moment right now. We want to see your twist on marble with an original surface pattern showcasing this gleaming geologic stunner.
- July 11th – July 17th: Tropical Cactus Flower | Spoonflower Tag: July2016Cactus. Something about cactus flowers just transports us right to our favorite sandy beach destination. It’s no surprise that this is one of the most popularly searched terms on our site! How will you interpret this dreamy theme?
- July 18th – July 24th: Vintage Flamingo | Spoonflower Tag: July2016Flamingo. 1950’s lawn flamingos, ?
- July 25th – July 31st: Unicorns vs. Mermaids | Spoonflower Tag: July2016UnicornsMermaids. Both adorable, both mythological-beings gracing different realms of the universe. Which mystic creature will reign supreme in your design?
For more information on how to enter and tag your designs please,visit;