Notelet or mini notepad as it is fondly called, makes a lovely favour gifts at weddings or any party or occasion.
Make the notelet and decorate it differently to suit the occasion or party that it is meant for.
- A colouring book(with printed images or lineart to colour) notelet will be suitable for a kid or child’s party.
- A blank notelet can also be used as a party favour for a child’s party because children love to scribble.
- Printed image
- Coloured cardstock to layer the printed image
- A4 white cardstock for cover of notelet
- Liquid glue
- Comb binder
- Plastic binding comb to suit the depth of the notelet
- A4 copier paper (20 sheet)
- Nail file
STEP 1: Place A4 copier paper portrait-wise and then cut on its length into 3 equal parts.
STEP 2: Fold the cut sheets into two equal halves. Punch holes using the comb binder machine and A4 paper setting.
STEP 3: glue printed picture or image to a coloured cardstock and then cut around, leaving a little border. Repeat for the other coloured cardstock.
STEP 4: repeat step 1-3 to make the cover of the notelet.
STEP 5: attach the cover and the sheets of paper together using the plastic comb binder.
STEP 6: use a scissors and trim the excess plastic binding comb.
STEP 7:File the edges(both) with the manicure file( this prevents the edges from cutting or hurting anyone).
STEP 8: Glue the layered printed images to the front of the cover.
- Cover can be embossed.
- Cover can be decorated with punched motifs or die-cut motifs.
- Cover can be decorated and decoupage with pictures.
- Cover can be decorated with greeting card designs.