Appealing sewing and knitting tote/bag and craft accessories can be made using the Butterick B5006 sewing pattern.
Accessories that can be used to store your craft tools. The knitting and sewing tote can also act as a leisure tote.
Sewing pattern/project with instructions include,
- sewing pouches, totes and pincushion A:
- Thread and Pincushion Pouch; Approximately 16″ diameter, contrast lining and pockets.
- Knitting needle/crochet hook roll-up case B: 13″ x 16″, contrast lining.
- Round knitting needle case C: 5″ x 9″, contrast lining, pockets and pages.
- Tote D: 16″ x 13″, contrast straps, tab, bottom and lining.
Photo credit: Butterick