Cook and present your dishes in admirable and elegantly sewn accessories using the Butterick B5660 sewing pattern.
These accessories can be made to complement any season or occasion of the year, just by changing the fabric (that is, use festive fabric design for festive kitchen accessories).
These accessories can also be a lovely gift to a chef, newly wed, mother, males(who love cooking), Thank you gifts to neighbours, and much more.
- Apron with two patch pockets, neck band, ties at waist and contrast bands(pattern A),
- Two hot pads Small and large(pattern B),
- Pot holder (pattern C,D,E),
- Oven mitten (pattern F)
- Two placemats (pattern G),
- Two napkins(pattern H),
- Two seat cushions (pattern I).
Photo credit: Butterick
Leave a Reply