Inviting Fall/Autumn to Winter colour palette of the day.
Our colour palette of the day consist of #552200 = Indian tan or Caput Mortuum or Baker’s Chocolate, #FFD42A = Sunglow or Yellow (NCS), #786721 = Field drab or Antique bronze or Yukon Gold or Himalaya, #A02C89 = Fandango or Medium red violet, #892CA0 = Seance or Vivid violet or Violet(RYB), #FFAACC = Carnation pink.
Use it in,
- designing motifs (seamless repeats, half brick, or mirror repeats,
- Parchment crafts,
- Home décor,
- Fashion/dressing up,
- Knitting: machine knitting/hand knitting,
- Fabric designing,
- Digital crafting/computer crafts,
- Celebrations; parties,weddings,baby showers,
- Favour bags/gift bags making,
- and much more.
Colours can be used singly or combine to make beautiful stripes , colourful motifs,patterns and much more.
Have fun using this colour palette. Tag me on twitter, Instagram or send me your pictures (Link to our social media site is at the right-hand toolbar).