Voting for favourite pointillism design in the Spoonflower Pointillism design contest is open and it closes at 3PM EDT(Eastern Daylight Time) on the 26th of September 2017.
Read the press release below.
We think this week’s theme is spot on! Also referred to as dot art, pointillism is a technique of painting in which small, distinct dots of color are applied in patterns to form an image. Use your favorite medium to create a repeating pointillistic design that will fool the eye.
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 3 PM EDT.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI in a fat quarter size (21” x 18”) on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 25 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- See our blog page for even more Design Challenge details and a list of previous themes.
- 08/04/2017: Submissions open
- 09/19/2017: Submissions close at 3pm EDT
- 09/21/2017: Public voting opens
- 09/26/2017: Public voting ends at 3pm EDT to determine top 25 entries
- 09/28/2017: Spoonflower will announce the winner