Voting for the large-scale fragmentation competition by Spoonflower is now open and it closes at 3pm EST(Eastern Standard Time) on the 14th of November 2017.
Below is my entry for the Spoonflower’s large-scale fragmentation Roostery bedding challenge.
Read the press release below.
This week’s challenge will have you thinking larger than life! In celebration of Roostery’s bedding launch, we’re challenging you to create a large scale fragmentation design that would be the perfect addition to your bedroom decor. From deconstructed pops of color to fragments of dispersed light, bring your artwork to life but remember to think big!
Large Scale Fragmentation Details
- The deadline for entries is Tuesday, November 7, 2017 at 3 PM EST.
- Designs will be previewed at 150 DPI in a one yard size on the voting ballot.
- All designs will be eligible for public voting, and the popular vote determines the top 25 winning designs.
- Public designs previously uploaded on Spoonflower.com are not eligible for this contest. Designs do not require printed proofing to enter the contest.
- Moderation will take place at the close of the contest deadline.
- See our blog page for even more Design Challenge details and a list of previous themes.
- 10/13/2017: Submissions open
- 11/07/2017: Submissions close at 3pm EST
- 11/09/2017: Public voting opens
- 11/14/2017: Public voting ends at 3pm EST to determine top 25 entries
- 11/16/2017: Spoonflower will announce the winner