The Knitting and stitching show is coming to Alexandra Palace, London from 11th to 14th of October 2018.
Read the press release below.
The Knitting & Stitching Show at Alexandra Palace is back and is bigger and better than ever!
We are calling all knitters, crocheters, sewers, quilters, dress-makers, cross-stitchers … (the list goes on).
Come and join us at Alexandra Palace, London on Thursday 11th to Sunday 14th October for Europe’s largest textile event.
So what does Europe’s largest textile event involve?
– Over 350 exhibitors selling specialist crafting supplies
– 20 carefully curated textile galleries
– The first ever viewing of the entire Edward’s Menagerie collection from TOFT
– Over 250 workshops covering a range of textile crafts taught by top textile tutors
– A dress making studio running daily classes
– Free demonstrations and interactive features
And a lot more crafting suprises to be announced!
For tickets click the link and don’t miss out on the top crafting event of the year!